How we get you from concept to full-scale production
Step 1: Design Your Part
It all starts with a drawing. Submit whatever you have: 3D models, 2D drawings, a sketch on the back of a napkin... Our engineers can work with you to make your design more suitable for injection molding or thermoforming. If you don't have a design yet, contact us, and let us help you through the design process. In certain occasions, we will completely design a new product for our customers.
Step 2: Request a Quote
Send us some information. Email us the following:
- Part files (if available)
- Estimated annual ordering quantities
Within a few days, we'll provide a quote for tooling and part production.
Step 3: We'll Do the Rest
Once we receive your order, we'll get started:
- First we'll build a new injection mold or thermoforming tool for you. Depending on your needs and preferences, we may build this tool in-house, build it at one of our 3 partnered tool builders, or build it at one of our overseas tool builders. To be clear, you don't have to think about the design of your tooling. Our engineers take care of all of it.
- Once the tool is complete, we'll work with your engineers to establish quality standards. Every production lot is inspected before it leaves our factory.
- After establishing quality standards, we're ready to make parts. Submit as many orders for any quantity necessary.